Skip to main content

Ignore Them - Article that will change you ¦ First Edition ¦

Hello Everyone, Today I am going to share my views on article ignorance. Is this important? Necessary in life? Everyone must have the quality of ignoring others? yes, answer to all questions is yes. 

Without ignoring you can achieve nothing in life but a life full of debate, full of sadness, full of depression and nothing no happiness, no success, no enjoyment nothing, nothing, nothing. But according to me or as I experience you did not want that life at all, you all want a life that has enjoyment, happiness, friends, and a lot of good experience that make you happy at all moments of your life.

Now you all have questions in your mind about how to ignore? How to live a happy life? I have all answers, Just have patience and read. Firstly ignoring is not like a breath that you take every second, it is a phenomenon, it is a mindset, it is nature. In the upper paragraph, I had said that without ignoring you can't achieve nothing in life, that is true as with an example I want to explain this context:- you have an exam tomorrow and you have studied nothing in previous months and today's preparation can help you to pass your exam that is 33% or near about it. And you have started your studies and suddenly after 30 minutes your mobile rung it's your friend-best friend with whom you mainly talk about 45 min to 1hr continuously. If you picked up his call your 1 hr is already wasted then you feel thirsty and want to drink water and hungry also, as you talked for 1 hr, then you want to take rest as you have talked on mobile phone and unable to continue your studies and now minimum calculation of hours that you wasted - 3 to 4 hours. I am not saying don't pick the phone, I want to say that send him a message and tell him your situation and save your time.

 Above I had only given you an example, the situation may be like driving a car, bike, etc and many more other situations like you are doing your office work and someone came to talk with you but the talk becomes a debate and wasted your time. So, In these types of situations, you must ignore that I didn't want to talk with you as I am having so much work but If you think that whether or what he will think about me if I ignore him or many other these type of questions. Then think one thing If you fail to submit your work to your boss then what the boss will do, maybe your job be in danger or you will fail in your exam. If you didn't talk with that guy what will happen? what? what? Answer- NOTHING. He is not paying if boss fired you or He is not going to pass you if you fail. They are the only type of disturbance sometimes, A snake full of venom. How to make ignoring a mindset sometimes or every time if you feel the same disturbance? Only think what will your boss or A man who has given work will do with you if you become late or fails to submit your work or what happens if you fail to pass your exam think that and nothing. Start ignoring those who are wasting your precious time, lowering your potential, and increasing your frustration, increasing your burden, and tell me did they had given you any good, healthy, or thing that makes you happy? Answer- NO. Then why to interact with those people.

Only do one thing IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, and live a happy life full of happiness and enjoyment.

Be healthy and Stay safe

~ Arsh Brar
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today's life

 Hello Everyone, how are you all must be good? What is our today life has become a rusty car. Every day we want a mechanic to repair our problems. Everyone is sad and blaming 2020 for their fate but it is true tell me, according to me it's totally wrong. What happened with us is our problem it happened because of our decisions. I think and I apply on me that in 2020 we can do anything but what are we thing that we are away from our friends and situation, But it is time to become strong. Help ourselves and others to increase their morale and keep ourselves motivated and others also. Find new ways to reach the same goal                                                                                                                                                    -Arsh Brar   

Getting Tired

Hello Everyone, it's your friend Arsh Brar. It is almost 10:00 p.m. and I am fully  tired. The reason beyond this my cousin sister. She is 7 year's old and full energetic and does not keep quiet for a second " I want this, I want that " all the day same thing. Playing with toys all the but not without me. She is a very naughty kid that I haven't seen anywhere in this world. But now she is sleeping and I have to spend my full day with him. So this is a month from which unlock of the country starts and shops in the locality are opening and some things are delivered home directly like fruits, vegetables, grocery, and other important household things, etc. From 20th march 2020, I am at home and getting bored but what to do lockdown, the curfew is for our safety. As I see the meaning of "lock 'it' down" what is 'it' IT is a coronavirus and we have to lock it down by staying at home. Meaning of curfew "care-for-you". These dangerous w

After so many days Part 1

 Hello Everyone, how are you all, must be good. Writing a blog for nearly after 4 months, days are going tough but every day I learn a lesson from different chapters of life with different and new aspects. I think this is not only tough for me but also for all of you, sitting in a home away from friends. I can understand your situation. These online classes, sitting in the front of a screen for 2-3 hours are useless and not good for physical and mental health, boring me, irritating my eyes but we also cannot waste our a year NOTE: we all mainly spend 4-5 hours on social media. I am missing the days that I spend in my school, tuition with my friends but one thing is great the thing which we want free days sleeping all day without any tension doing what we want, our hobbies.