Skip to main content

Starting my blog - 31/5/2020

Hello to all those who are reading my blog. I am an Article Writer, short story writer, and blogger. Something big

My full name is Arshdeep Singh Brar from Punjab, India. I will update this blog when I need means no fixed time. I have one more blog in which I used to post Thoughts  https://brarorg.blogspot.com/.

This is the only introduction which is small but projects which are coming are really big. So wait and Watch.

That's all for today,
I will meet you next time with a new blog
bye bye👋


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suprise For You 😎😎

Hello Everyone, I am your friend Arsh Brar. I hope you all are safe and are at home away from coronavirus. I have good news for all of you that I will be posting short stories every weekend i.e. Saturday on my this blog and I am also working on a big story that I will publish chapter wise chapter on the website called  Wattpad   https://www.wattpad.com/   click on the link and log in to read my stories. I will give you a link that will show you my story. I will also inform you all when I am posting the story first chapter and it will be coming soon. The short stories that I am going to post will be from  Saturday that is 12/9/2020. From my hobbies, my one hobby is Cooking, I love to cook new dishes, new snacks. Today I made small cutlets or croquette also called  Aloo Tikki in Hindi. It is easy and simple to make it, I will tell you. Firstly, Ingredients:- Aloo ''potato" Rice Flour Refined oil Red chili powder white salt black salt  onion Recipe:- ...

Why to become successful in life

Hello Everyone, Today with a new topic, with new ideas, with new views, with new feelings, I am here. The Article which I write and you read totally depends on my views. As you have read the title "Why to become successful in life ". I think you don't have an answer to my question, I mean correct, right, suitable answer. This is a question that you have never heard, never heard about this in your school and in your home. I am talking about India to Indian students and Indian people as I am from India. You all know one thing as taught by schools and you have heard at home that "become a successful man as a successful man earns money and with money, you can make your dream into reality".but no one talks about why to become a successful man? anyone? But I have an answer. Becoming successful in life in India means getting a job and well settled and nothing. Why Indians have this type of mindset I will tell you about this in the next blog. But getting a job is not a ...